Rules: People who have been tagged, must, if they choose to, participate. If they choose to participate, then we look forward to seeing your answers in your own blogs.
And don't forget to tag eight other people.
Hrm... that first bit makes little sense. I think I'll change that to the following:
People who have been tagged (which in my case is no one) must choose whether or not they will participate. (Nah, really?) If you choose to do so, post your answers in your own blog (but feel free to mention it here). :P
I tag no one, but if you're interested, feel free to snag and post. ^_^
1. What are you nicknames?
Shadow, but I've also gained some variants on it over the years including Kage and Kagedreams with or without honorifics.
2. How do you style your hair?
Style? Usually, I go for wash and wear, but currently there's this thing called a hair dryer that I've needed to use.
3. What do you always carry with you?
My purse. But inside it includes keys, wallet, cellphone, sunglasses, notepad, pens/pencils, mirror, comb, tissues, lip balm, mints... I'm sure there are other little necessities in there.
4. Most recent obsession?
Hakushaku to Yousei, Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, Shikabane Hime Kuro
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert by far
6. What was the last book you read?
If you want something non-anime/manga...... I'm not sure, a Sookie Stackhouse (Charlaine Harris) novel maybe?
7. What's your favorite type of take-out?
Indian curry! But there's no place near here, so I seldom get to eat it. >.>
8. Where would you like to live most in the world?
A small deserted island with all the amenities and of a similar climate as Vancouver Island or thereabouts.
9. Is there anything that's made you unhappy these days?
......Nothing in particular.
10. What song would you pay to make non existant?
Dango san kyoudai. Man oh man did that thing kill me. >.>
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
About 30-60 mins all told.
12. Do you have a certain style?
13. What can you always be found doing?
Reading / being on the 'net. The computer is my life.
14. Do you have any special stuffed animals, toys, or blankets from when you were little?
Hrm, no idea. I think most of that was tossed way back when I was in H.S. or maybe uni.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Shiroi tsuki~ Joou-sama no shiroi tsuki...
Hanamuko-sama ni okuru tsuki...
Otherwise, probably the opening theme to HakuYou. ^^;
16. What's the last movie you saw?
Movie? As in at the theatre?? Probably Return of the King or something. I seldom go to the theatre.
17. Is the glass half full or half empty?
I seldom drink from glasses so it's probably not mine. Now if it's tea, it's gone.
18. What is your least favorite thing that you have to do everyday?
...Try to figure out what to make for dinner? Granted it's not everyday though...
Hmm... dinner then work on more fun stuffs. :P